P.O. Box 63902
Phoenix, AZ 85082
The MAA is a non-profit organization dedicated to the enrichment and support of Arizona’s museum community. Organized in 1982, the Museum Association of Arizona:
- Fosters communication and cooperation between Arizona museums and related organizations
- Provides educational opportunities for the whole museum community
- Advocates and publicizes these objectives statewide
What does the MAA offer its membership?
- The Museum Gallery, a quarterly newsletter
- Professional-development workshops
- An annual conference
- Mentorship for members
MAA Operations Manual, 1996Developed in 1988 and revised in 1996. Addresses statement of purpose, board member responsibilities, newsletter, membership, annual conference, awards, workshops.MAA Long-Range Plan, 1998-2003Addresses mission statement, member
This information, including business hours, addresses and contact information is provided for general reference purposes only. No representation is made or warranty is given as to its content or the reliability thereof. User assumes all risk of use. Stories USA, Inc. and its content suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use. Please call ahead to verify the dates, the location and directions.