Street Address
39401 John Mosby Highway
Aldie, VA 20105
Mailing Address
P. O. Box 322
Aldie, VA 20105
phone: 703-327-9777
fax: 703-327-0082
web: www.virginiaoutdoorsfoundation.org
Museum Type(s)
Staff
Andrea Brown, Projects Manager
Glenn W. LaFantasie, Director
Brenda B. Branscome, Program Coordinator
Ed Day, Property Manager
Michael Devine, Miller
Mary LaPlante, Chief Interpreter, Volunteer Coordinator, and Mill Gift Shop Manager

Description

Built by Charles Fenton Mercer in 1807 - 09, the Aldie Mill is located in the village of Aldie at the beginning of the historic Little River Turnpike. Aldie Mill is owned by the Virginia Outdoors Foundation and survives today as Virginia's only known mill powered by twin overshot water wheels.