4931 South Peninsula Drive
Ponce Inlet, FL 32127
Lighthouse and Museum open daily from 10:00am to 6:00pm with last admission at 5:00pm. Summer Hours are from Memorial Day through Labor Day 10:00am to 9:00pm with last admission at 8pm.
Ed Gunn, Executive Director
phone: 386-761-1821 x15
Ellen Henry, Curator
phone: 386-761-1821 x17
Michael Bennett, Director of Operations
phone: 386-761-1821 x14
Mary Wentzel, Program Director
Tom Ditusa, Director of Restoration & Maintenance
Karen Huffman, Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper
Felipe De Paula, Registrar/Assistant Curator
The Ponce de Leon Inlet Light Station includes the 175-foot lighthouse tower, three historic keepers' dwellings and four outbuildings all containing exhibits on lighthouse and Florida history, the original oil storage building and a Fresnel Lens Museum.
The Ponce DeLeon Inlet Lighthouse Preservation Association is dedicated to the preservation and dissemination of the maritime and social history of the Ponce DeLeon Inlet Light Station.
Completed in 1887, the Ponce de Leon Inlet Light Station was built when the area was known as Mosquito Inlet. After decades of restoration by the Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse Preservation Association, it stands today as one of the best preserved, most complete Light Stations in the nation and earned National Historic Landmark status in 1998.
This information, including business hours, addresses and contact information is provided for general reference purposes only. No representation is made or warranty is given as to its content or the reliability thereof. User assumes all risk of use. Stories USA, Inc. and its content suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use. Please call ahead to verify the dates, the location and directions.