Street Address
407 Franklin Street
Alburtis, PA 18011
Mailing Address
PO Box 427
Alburtis, PA 18011
phone: 484-366-9987
Group Tours
Kevin Shoemaker, President
phone: 484-366-9987


The borough of Alburtis was incorporated in 1913 by the joining of two boroughs, Alburtis & Lockridge. The Alburtis-Lockridge Historical Society began in 1976, the year of our country's bicentennial. We are a group to preserve the history of the villages of Alburtis and Lock Ridge.

The Society calls home the former Lock Ridge Presbyterian Church. Museum possessions include the church's cornerstone, keepsakes from businesses and former businesses and many old photographs, including nearly 100 from 1906.

Join Us!

We are a small group of only about 12 individuals. We are always looking to increase our membership to expand our membership rolls & revitalize the organization.


Preserve the history of Alburtis & Lockridge boroughs, along with the outlying areas.


ALHS was formed in 1976 by a small group of individuals to preserve the local history.

Educational Programs

The Alburtis-Lockridge Historical Society have sponsored & erected several historical plaques around the borough. Recently we placed a plaque at the Borough Hall commemorating World War II veterans.


    Access: General Public, Students, Scholars, Staff Only, Members

    Appointment required: Yes



    Tours are available for groups, individuals, & families. Please contact us for more information.

    Group Tours